Demolition of Structural at Well Heads, including stairs and platforms off the modules. Re-installation of structural at the Well Heads consisting of pile splices, guides, anchors, staircases, handrails and platforms. *Initial Project scope was safely completed under budget and ahead of schedule.
• Procurement of materials & fabrication of structural
• Organized and created safe work procedures on site to facilitate the drilling and purging of previously welded piles prior to demolition and re-installation
• Utilized MS Project to manage our workforce and mitigate schedule creep caused by the piping contractors and ensure the project was still delivered on time
• Use of the clients Navis Works 3D modelling for dimensional references from design to install stages
• Managed project budget, project staff, tradesmen and sub-contractors
• Monitored and tracked all changes through Husky’s Document Control systems
• Adhered to Husky’s quality program including the completion of all Tier 1 and Tier 2 turnover documentation