Installation of all structural components to accommodate the upsize of the pre-existing casing gas lines at the Well Pads. This included the demolition of pre-existing structural and the installation of all new structural supports while the Well Pads were operational.
*Initial Project scope was safely completed under budget and ahead of schedule.
• Procurement of materials & fabrication of structural supports including pipe shoes, guides and anchors
• Utilized MS Project to manage our workforce and mitigate schedule creep caused by the piping contractors and ensure the project was still delivered on time
• Managed project budget, project staff, tradesmen and sub-contractors
• Monitored and tracked all changes through Husky’s Document Control systems
• Adhered to Husky’s quality program including the completion of all Tier 1 and Tier 2 turnover documentation